Christian fiction author Candace Paul is today’s guest on The Segilola Salami Show podcast. Candace Paul shares with us the story behind her latest book, “Spiritual Warfare: Rise to Power” and discusses a concept that many “believers” have experienced – spiritual warfare & spirituality in general. I assure you, you need to click play now to listen to this most intriguing conversation with Candace Paul.
About Candace Paul
My name is Candace Paul and I am a Christian fiction author. My book latest book, “Spiritual Warfare: Rise to Power” was released 10/15/2019!
Although my books are fiction it discusses a concept that many believers have experienced spiritual warfare. The book tackles many real world issues of faith, the choices we make. The goal is to bring people in who may not be familiar with this concept.
Twitter handle: @aknowingspirit
Facebook PAGE handle NOT profile: @aknowingspirit
Candace Paul’s tips on how to find your place in the world
For believers, sometimes it can be hard finding your place in the world and trying to change the world for the better.
- Find your skills, talents and abilities. Develop these talents.
- Use those skills, talents, and abilities to impact your sphere of influence (friends, family, community).
- Get the people closest to you and those who are interested in what you have to say to help with your vision.
- Continue to press forward – even when it feels like things aren’t happening fast enough.
- Find a community! A community will help support you, you can learn from your community, gain insights, and most importantly grow. I suggest joining Aknowingspirit. We have a community online with people from all over the world who are believers. We welcome anyone who wants to learn more, share knowledge, and are willing to help impact the world for the better.
About The Segilola Salami Show
The Segilola Salami show is an audio podcast talk show hosted by the female Nigerian-British podcaster Segilola Salami who is also an author, freelance writer and blogger. Please click here to see the full list of Yoruba children’s books written by Segilola Salami.
The show is set in a virtual cafe and is a podcast on books and publishing. The aim of the show is to be both educative and informative but in an entertaining way. Guests from all works of life come on the show to talk about the books they have read or written and how books motivated or inspired them. Listeners of the show get to discover new authors and new books as well as learn something new. Also, as the show is set in a virtual cafe, it is a fun podcast to listen to at work, while running or even when driving.
The show is published weekly on Tuesdays at 9 am GMT London. Please click here to review the different ways to listen to or subscribe to this podcast to be notified when a new episode is released.
The Segilola Salami Show is a great audio podcast talk-show for writers and authors. If you would like to appear as a guest on this podcast, please click here for more info and to book your slot.
If you are an author, blogger or book lover, please subscribe to my authors and bloggers mailing list to find out about new self-published books that need reviews. I send out monthly newsletters with details of authors and their books that need honest feedback.
The podcast jingle used in this episode was provided by Chris Lament.
Please download a FREE copy of Yetunde: An Ode To My Mother by Segilola Salami on Amazon
I would love to know your thoughts on today’s episode “Candace Paul: Spiritual Warfare and Spirituality”. Please leave a comment below.