I have to ask again, Do you want FREE products from Amazon?
Before I tell you how you can get FREE products from Amazon, I will tell you how I stumbled upon this myself.
With my latest book Yetunde: An Ode to My Mother out, I was researching new ways to increase visibility of my book to reach more readers.
That was how I came upon a website that gave 7 days free trial to get access to people who are looking for free/discounted products/books in exchange for their honest reviews of the item. I considered giving it a shot but it wanted my credit card details at the same time and I was like nahhhhhhhhhhh aint nobody got time for that.
Several weeks later, I was like, actually, let me go check what products are being offered. As a mom, a daughter, a sister, an aunty etc etc, I constantly have to buy things for people. Anyhoos, lo and behold on this website, they had an amazing selection of products from beauty items to accessories to . . . to . . . you name it.
I think the best part of this website is that I can see myself becoming that aunty that gives fabulous presents.
So what have I gotten so far for myself?
5 different phone cases each free of charge, one for each of my nieces
Oven/grill gloves for £1
Chiffon scarf £0.98
120mL bottle of 100% castor oil for £1
120mL bottle of 100% argan oil for free
A box of 6x10mL essentials oils for £5. One 10mL bottle of tea tree oil in London sells for £2.99
Amongst other things 😉 I don’t particularly want to put the full list here but you get the drift. So far it seems legit to me hence the recommendation.
So at the time of writing this post, you register as a free reviewer and you get given voucher codes that allows you to get up to 100% off products that you can buy on Amazon.
There are so many free things as well as discounted products. If you don’t need a free item but you need a discounted item then you can simply go for that.
Just don’t use this as an opportunity to get a free product so that you can resell later on. It’s not a very nice thing to do.
Just so you know, I do not get any money or referral bonus or anything else for that matter for telling you about this.
That said, if you do find getting free things on Amazon useful and you are inclined to, I would appreciate a little contribution to support my podcast show.
So how do you get FREE products from Amazon?
- Go to https://www.amzreviews.co.uk/ and register for a free account
- Go here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/profile to find your Amazon profile URL
- Add your Amazon profile URL to your AMZ Reviews account
- Click “Go Shopping” to find products that are either free or discounted. You can sort by newest products or price or expiry
- When you see a product you want, simply click on review request. A message is sent to the seller who in turn approves (or not) your request and sends you a voucher code to use on Amazon when you checkout.
- Once you receive and have tried out the product, then and only then should you leave an honest review of the product.
A few things you should know
- New products are added every day, so stop by everyday to see the latest additions
- Products listed have an expiry, from a few hours to a year
- You can shop on Amazon.co.uk as well as .CA, .CN, CO.JP, .COM, .COM.BR, .DE, .ES, .FR, .IN, .IT (so 11 countries in total)
- The more detailed your product reviews, the more likely you will be approved to get products
Why do sellers give away their products for free or discounted?
It’s actually very simple, the more reviews a product gets the more other customers are likely to take a chance on it. Also, because these are verified purchases, these products get listed as popular items in search results thus increasing their visibility. It’s a win-win situation for everyone.
So that’s it, that’s how you can get FREE products from Amazon.
If you do give it a try, please leave a comment below and tell me what your experience has been like.
Feel free to share this page with everyone you know.
Before I call it a day, I should make you aware that Amazon has it’s own review programme called Amazon Vine that works in a similar way. However, Amazon has to invite you to join the programme.
PS: I found this website that has a link to some other free products for reviews sites as well as tips for writing great product reviews