What is The Segilola Salami Show?
The Segilola Salami Show is a Business Podcast set in a virtual cafe about books and publishing. The aim of the show is to be both entertaining and educative. At the end of each episode, it is hoped that the listeners of the show would learn something new from each guest.
“As the founder of The Segilola Salami Show, my personal goals for this show are:
1) It should be a go-to resource for listeners to learn useful tips about starting and running a business in any field,
2) For the listeners to be motivated and inspired by the experiences of the guests in the hope it would help them overcome any obstacles that may come their way
3) The show would help the listeners discover new books and encourage them to read, read and do some more reading
4) The show would be a lead magnet for my guests and once they see positive results from coming on the show, they would decide to sponsor the show on a monthly basis to further help their businesses grow.” Segilola Salami
Who is the ideal guest for the show?
The ideal guest on The Segilola Salami Show is someone who:
1) has read at least one book and can talk about that book, bonus points if you are an author and
2) you have a story or message to share that can motivate or inspire the listeners of the show and/or
3) you are a professional or an expert in an area and would like to share your expertise with the listeners
4) extra points if you have a blog, you are on Twitter and Facebook and you are willing to tell everyone in your network about the show
To put this into context, for instance, if you are an author, are you treating your author career as a hobby or as a business, irrespective of whether you write fiction or non-fiction? If you are an author, where your definition of success is seeing your name published and having your book available for purchase only, then this show may not be for you. If you are an author, who is actively looking for ways to promote your work and to share the message behind your work, then this show is very likely going to be a good fit for you. Even if you are not an author, are you looking for ways to actively promote your services whilst teaching the show’s listeners about your industry? Then you are more likely than not going to be a good fit for The Segilola Salami Show.
How to become a guest on The Segilola Salami Show
Before you proceed down this page, have you listened to at least one episode of The Segilola Salami Show? Does the format of the show meet your needs? Not every podcast show suits everybody. By listening to the show, you would be able to decide whether The Segilola Salami Show is for you or not.
If you have listened to the show, like it and you are sure it meets your needs, you can book a convenient date and time via the calendar below.
If you have not yet listened to the show, please click here to review the different options available to listen to The Segilola Salami Show.
Important details for potential guests on The Segilola Salami Show
The Segilola Salami Show is recorded every Friday from 3pm London, UK time. Click here to convert UK time to your local time.
There is a small charge of £25 to cover the cost of producing each podcast episode. If you believe that the time spent in promoting your business message is worth £ZERO, then The Segilola Salami Show is not for you.
To book your slot, simply click on the date of your choice and time below and follow the instructions. In the comments section, including the following information:
1) Have you listened to at least one episode of The Segilola Salami Show?
2) Why do you want to be a guest on the show?
3) Do you believe you can educate, motivate or inspire the listeners of the show?
4) What is your story or expertise?
5) Use this page to add the details of the book that you have read and would recommend to the listeners of the show. It is OK if the book is not a children’s book. The only books not allowed are books that are meant for 18-year-olds and above.
6) How did you find out about The Segilola Salami Show?
7) Do you have any other comments that you feel is relevant to your appearance on the show?
If you encounter ANY problem booking your slot, please send me an email via my contact form.
If you would like further info about hosting a giveaway on the show, please click here.
DISCLAIMER: By appearing as a guest on The Segilola Salami Show, you acknowledge that the show remains the property of Segilola Salami. You also give consent for all information and material you provide to be used as per the show’s and Segilola Salami’s needs ie you (a guest on The Segilola Salami Show) agree to transfer all copyright protection to Segilola Salami and give her the right to use the content however she wants in the future. If you do not agree to this, please do not book a slot on The Segilola Salami Show
What do you get if you appear as a guest on The Segilola Salami Show?
Access to thousands of listeners: As at the 19th of October 2018, the average number of listens which last at least 30 secs per episode is just over 1000. The first two episodes released this October have each been listened to about 700 times already. It is estimated that both episodes will break the 1000 mark by the 1st of November 2018. Whilst these are average figures, the actual results are variable, it also depends on if the guest promotes his/her own episode too. For 2018 only, the episode with the most downloads has been listened to close to 4000 times.
Show Poster: A poster will be designed with your details showcasing your upcoming appearance on the show
Social Media Promotion: Your upcoming appearance will be promoted across Segilola Salami’s social media pages. If you connect with her, your pages will be promoted too!
What do other guests of The Segilola Salami Show think?
Please click here to read testimonials from other guests of the show. Considering that the show regularly gets repeat guests, you are in safe hands when it comes to promoting your venture.
If something comes up and you need to reschedule your appointment, you need to inform Segilola Salami and give at least 5 days notice to do so. It is very likely that your new appointment date will not be on a Friday. The dates and times offered to you will be as per Segilola Salami’s availability. If the dates offered to you are not convenient, you will need to re-book another slot via this page.
If an emergency comes up and you can’t make your scheduled appointment, please get in touch with Segilola Salami as soon as you know. If less than 5 days notice is given, the opportunity to reschedule is totally at Segilola Salami’s discretion and not an automatic right. Should Segilola Salami offer you a new appointment, it is very likely that your new appointment date will not be on a Friday. The dates and times offered to you will be as per Segilola Salami’s availability. If the dates offered to you are not convenient, you will need to re-book another slot via this page.
Please note that the only way you can get a Friday appointment is by booking your slot on this page. Any other day of the week is solely at Segilola Salami’s discretion and not an automatic entitlement under any circumstances.
Should you decide after booking your slot that you simply do not want to appear as a guest on The Segilola Salami Show, please inform Segilola Salami as soon as you can.
Please note that once you book an appointment, under no circumstance will the fee you paid towards our website hosting fees be refunded ie we do not process refunds.
If you simply do not show up for your appointment and do not inform Segilola Salami beforehand, you are not going to be able to reschedule your appointment. If you still want to appear as a guest on the show, you will need to book another available slot via this page.
The terms in this page can be updated at any time and without notice.