1. Bridgetown High by Paul W. West
2. these exact words “This post was submitted by Paul W. West”
3. Is revenge truly justice…. or a sure way to more tragedy?
4. Bridgetown High, set in the mid-1960s helps young people understand the dangers of revenge and drugs, and the virtue of forgiveness and love.
5. link to book on Amazon US (https://www.amazon.com/dp/1680583093/)
6. Paul West is a freelance writer and novelist. Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Paul claims to be a “Prune Picker,” though he now makes his home in Taylorsville, Utah.
The rustic San Francisco Bay Area countryside, the quaint small town in which he grew up, and the colorful people who once lived there, have all teamed to fertilize his ever-churning mind with stories that are yearning to be told.
From his earliest days in high school, his English teachers saw some raw writing ability in him, both for fiction and non-fiction, and urged him to pursue his dream of being a writer. In college his creative writing professors also encouraged him to mold his ability into a talent.
After settling on a career as an environmental biologist, where he’s written numerous technical publications, the stories swarming through his mind kept crying to get out. So Paul began writing fiction, but only as a hobby at first. He has recently finished his first novel, BRIDGETOWN HIGH, and is working on his second. Paul intends to keep letting his stories out through future novels.
Paul is the originator and former moderator of a private critique known as “The Writer’s Pen,” a sub forum in the “Authors by Design” web site (now defunct). He is also a member of Query Tracker forum; and Children’s Writer’s & Illustrator’s forum; Utah Children’s Writers forum; among others. In addition to his writing, he and his wife, enjoy spending time with their four children and thirteen grandchildren, gardening, reading, traveling, and researching their family history.